Birthday Parties and Events
MTBX offers amazing experiences for birthday parties and events packages for small groups! Packages are priced per event with a private Coach. The mountain biking trails used for birthday parties and events are selected based on the overall skills of the group and the group’s location. We feature rides on the best and most scenic trails in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties in the Bay area of California. Contact us to learn more!
What’s Included In Birthday Parties and Events Packages – Book here!
- Event includes three (3) trail hours of an amazing mountain biking experience to celebrate someone special.
- Up to 6 riders are included per event with your own MTBX Coach who supervises the group throughout the ride.
- All riders meet the MTBX Coach at the trail head location with drop off and pick up provided by the parent(s) to the trail location.
- Each rider brings their own mountain bike, helmet, water and other items for the trail ride.
- Special trail snacks are included in the package price by MTBX for the group.
- Each guest rider also receives a MTBX sticker.
- We provide a gift of a MTBX water bottle for the celebrated person.
- Group and individual photos are taken on the trails of the birthday or special event rider, plus each guest.
- Action video footage of the celebrated person are also taken on the trails.
- The photos and short video footage are provided after the event by email to the person who booked the event.
What Clients Are Saying About MTBX Birthday Parties:
“We hired MTBX for a mountain biking birthday event and the kids had a blast!
It was by far the most unique party that any of the kids ever attended.”
(Parent, Saratoga, CA).
“We were looking for something new and special for our son when he turned 13.
His mountain biking birthday party was a great idea that we surprised him with.
He totally LOVED it! He and his best friends celebrated with a trail adventure. We got great photos from the MTBX Instructor who was high energy, fun and made it as our son says: “My best birthday EVER!!”
(Parents of teenage boy, Palo Alto, CA)