Mountain Biking Rides For Kids
We provide semi-private and small group mountain biking rides for kids with an expert Instructor and Coach. Children who are participate may be have beginner, intermediate and advanced mountain biking skills. Your child(ren) will have a fantastic experience, in an outdoor setting to explore the best trails in the Bay Area, with expert guidance and close trail supervision.
Mountain biking is an active and fun outdoor sport that helps to build physical strength, increases focus, builds endurance and support confidence building in kids of all ages. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent experience for each child, according to their ability level. Contact us for more information.
Fees For Private and Small Group Mountain Biking Rides For Kids – Book A ride Here.
- Riders are supervised and taught by an expert Instructor/Coach.
- All riders must have their own mountain bikes to participate.
- 1-2 Riders are $160 per person, per session.
- 3-5 Riders booked at the same time in one booking are $135 per person, per session.
- Rides include 3 hours of trail time.
- Sessions have a maximum of 5 riders.
- Fee includes one pick-up and drop-off location by the Instructor per session.
- All bookings once paid are non-refundable.