Spring Break Mountain Biking Camps
MTBX offers Spring Break Camps in the Bay Area. Our camps introduce mountain bike riders to the best trails and pump tracks in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties in the Bay area of California! Spring Break Mountain Biking Camps are for kids in 3rd grade through 8th grade with a variety of skill levels from beginners to advanced riders. Our Spring Break camps are made up of small groups of up to 10 – 12 riders per group. Groups are supervised by expert Instructors/Coaches as well as experienced summer staff. Contact us for more information!
Registration Will Open After January, 2021 for Spring Break Mountain Biking Camps.
Check back for details! Space is limited and Spring Break Camp spots will fill up quickly.
About MTBX Spring Break Mountain Biking Camps
We offer Spring Break mountain biking camps with drop offs in the Palo Alto area. Our Spring Break Camp staff includes highly skilled experts and enthusiastic Mountain Biking Instructors plus other staff with many years of biking experience. Your child will improve their physical riding ability, stamina and confidence level in an outdoor environment that is both fun, safe and well supervised by our expert staff.
- Riders attend 5 consecutive days of camp per weekly session.
- Camp days are Monday through Friday, 9 am to 3 pm daily.
- Campers are dropped off at a convenient location by parents and taken by van to various trail locations.
- Camp includes staff supervision 6 hours per day, a total 30 hours per week in a FUN outdoor biking camp setting.
- Campers are grouped by age and abilities for the optimum experience for all participants.
- Spring Break Camp riders will learn new biking skills, learn train etiquette and safety, improve their physical stamina and self-confidence while they explore the very best mountain biking trails and make new friends!
- The various mountain biking trails used include various regional and state parks that are researched and well suited for mountain biking in both Santa Clara and San Mateo counties, in the Bay area of California.
- We follow safety and COVID-19 guidelines for all our spring camps and other programs.