Veteran’s Day Weekend Camp
MTBX offers an exciting Veteran’s Day Weekend Camp for kids ages 10 to 15 with skill levels from intermediate to advanced and prior trail riding experience. Our camps are made up of small groups of up to 10 riders per group. Groups are supervised by our expert MTBX Director as well as experienced staff. Contact us for more information. Book here.
Veteran’s Day Camp is November 11, 12 & 13, 2022 – Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
MTBX Veteran’s Day Weekend Camp is a parent drop off and pick up daily.
Drop off is by 9:00 am and pick up at 3:00 pm at:
Mitchell Park Playground
600 East Meadow Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94306
About Veteran’s Day Weekend Camp
Our MTBX Camp Director and staff are highly skilled experts and enthusiastic instructors all with many years of biking experience. Your rider will improve in their physical riding ability, stamina and confidence level in an outdoor environment that is both fun, safe and well supervised by our team!
Information About Veteran’s Day Weekend Camp
- Cost: see Booking calendar for rates and exact dates. Cost includes 3 consecutive days of camp.
- Group Size: Riders are limited to a maximum of 10 riders per group.
- Hours: 9 am to 3:00 pm daily; 6 hours per day, a total 18 hours in an exciting outdoor biking camp setting.
- Drop Off Location: This is a parent drop off and pick up camp at Mitchell Park Playground, Palo Alto.
- Required Equipment: Each rider must have their own mountain bike and helmet.
- Riding Locations: The mountain biking trails used include various regional and state parks and pump tracks that are well suited for mountain biking in both Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and San Mateo counties, in the Bay area of California.
- Safety: We follow COVID-19 and safety guidelines for all our camps and other programs.
- What To Bring: All riders will need to bring their own water, healthy snacks and lunch for each day.
- What To Wear: Riders should dress appropriately to the weather conditions for each day of camp.
- MTBX Expert Coaches: Lukas Swidler, Director and Staff.