About Mountain Biking Experts – MTBX
Ride Like An Expert!™ The mission of Mountain Biking Experts is to coach intermediate and advanced riders to build their skills and confidence, while helping them improve their fitness levels and challenge themselves in beautiful outdoor trail settings. MTBX offers small group rides for kids with an expert Mountain Biking Instructor and our staff. Sessions are catered to the rider’s skill sets. Riders with both intermediate and advanced skills will grow in their abilities, as they enjoy learning and improving on the best trails in the Santa Clara and San Mateo counties in the Bay area of California!
We coach your child or teen rider to new levels of riding skills while they enjoy fresh air and outdoor adventures with friends. MTBX is rated “#1 in enthusiasm” and parent satisfaction! We offer you the best mountain biking expert coaches and staff for your rider to make it a positive, confidence building experience for each rider. Review our Calendar of Events and book now to reserve your spot!
MTBX Offers These Mountain Biking Activities For Riders in the Bay Area:
- Group Rides for Kids – semi-private and small groups for weekend rides.
- Jump Clinics – 2.5 hour clinics on a Friday, 3:30 – 6:00 pm.
- President’s Week Camp (February) – Monday – Friday, full day camp.
- Spring Break Camps (March/April) – Monday – Friday, full day camps.
- Summer Camps (June, July, August) – Monday – Friday full day camps for 9 consecutive weeks.
- Overnight Mountain Biking Summer Weekend Camps – 3 Day Weekend Camp (June) and 5 Days (July) overnight camps for advanced riders only.
- Parties For Birthdays – weekend birthday parties and special events by reservation.
- Rides For Adults – private riders for intermediate and advanced adult riders.
- MTBX prides itself on providing expert supervision to our small groups riders and campers on very best trails for in the Bay area! Small groups of up to 5 allow us to focus on each individual and their skills.
- MTBX offers various camps that are designed for small groups. Summer Camps are for ages 9 and up with previous riding experience including on trains. Our goal is that each camper has fun, makes new friends and improves their mountain biking skills in a safe and supervised manner.
- MTBX riders have FUN and enjoy their outdoor biking adventures! We want our riders to have an amazing overall experience. Our Team is made up of seasoned mountain biking professionals who are First Aid Certified and/or Wilderness First Aid Certified. MTBX is a fully insured business with permits. We offer the highest level professional supervision and safe riding for families living in the Bay area near: Burlingame, San Mateo, Woodside, Redwood City, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View, Cupertino, Mountain View, Saratoga, Los Gatos, San Jose and Morgan Hill.
Ride Like An Expert™ This Summer With MTBX!