President’s Week Mountain Biking Camps
MTBX offers President’s Week Mountain Biking Camps in February the Bay Area. Our camps introduce mountain bike riders to the best trails and pump tracks in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties in the Bay area of California! President’s Week Camp is for kids ages 10 to 15 with skill levels from intermediate to advanced and prior trail riding experience. Our President’s Week Camps are made up of small groups of up to 10 – 12 riders per group. Groups are supervised by expert Coaches as well as experienced staff. Contact us for more information! Book here now.
Registration Opens About 1 Month Prior
President’s Week Camp is on a Monday – Friday.
This camp allows for booking 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 full days.
About MTBX President’s Week Mountain Biking Camps
We offer President’s Week Mountain Biking Camps with drop offs in the Palo Alto area. Our President’s Week Mountain Biking Camp team includes highly skilled experts and enthusiastic Mountain Biking Director plus other staff with many years of biking experience. Your child will improve their physical riding ability, stamina and confidence level in an outdoor environment that is both fun, safe and well supervised by our expert team.
- Dates: See booking calendar for dates and booking policies.
- Cost: See booking calendar for costs. This camp allows for booking 1, 2, 3, 4 of 5 days.
- Camp Hours: Monday – Friday from 9:00 am – 3 pm daily. Camp is 6 hours per day.
- Campers: Groups are limited to a maximum of 10 – 12 riders.
- Drop Off Location: This is a parent drop off and pick up camp. The location will be provided after registration. Campers are dropped off at a convenient location by parents and taken by van to various trail locations.
- Required Equipment: Each rider must have their own mountain bike and helmet.
- Safety: We follow COVID-19 and safety guidelines for all our spring camps and other programs.
- Trail Locations: The various mountain biking trails used include various regional and state parks that are researched and well suited for mountain biking in Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and San Mateo counties, in the Bay area of California.
- What To Bring: All riders will need to bring their own water, healthy snacks and lunch for each day.
- What To Wear: Riders should dress appropriately to the weather conditions for each day of camp.
- MTBX Expert Coaches: Lukas Swidler, Director and Staff.