Spring Break Mountain Biking Camps
MTBX offers Spring Break Mountain Biking Camps in the Bay Area. Our camps introduce mountain bike riders to the best trails and pump tracks in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties in the Bay area of California! Spring Break Camps are for kids ages 10 to 15 with skill levels from intermediate to advanced and prior trail riding experience. MTBX Spring Break camps are made up of small groups of up to 10 – 12 riders per group. Spring Break Camp riders will learn new biking skills, learn train etiquette and safety, improve their physical stamina and self-confidence while they explore the very best mountain biking trails and make new friends! Groups are supervised by expert Instructors/Coaches as well as experienced staff. Contact us for more information!
Registration Opens February 1, 2021 for Spring Break Mountain Biking Camps.
About MTBX Spring Break Mountain Biking Camps
We offer Spring Break Mountain Biking Camps with drop offs in the Palo Alto area. Our Spring Break Camp staff includes highly skilled expert MTBX Director plus other staff with many years of biking experience. Your rider will improve their physical riding ability, stamina and confidence level in an outdoor environment that is both fun, safe and closely supervised by the MTBX Director and staff.
- Dates: See booking calendar for dates.
- Cost: See booking calendar for costs.
- Camp Hours: Camp includes staff supervision 6 hours per day, a total 30 hours per week in a FUN outdoor biking camp setting.
- Campers: Riders are limited to a maximum of 10 – 12 riders.
- Camp Times: 9 am to 3:00 pm daily. Monday through Friday for 5 consecutive days of camp per weekly session.
- Drop Off Location: This is a parent drop off and pick up camp. The location will be provided after registration. Campers are dropped off at a convenient location by parents and taken by van to various trail locations.
- Required Equipment: Each rider must have their own mountain bike and helmet.
- Safety: We follow COVID-19 safety guidelines for all our spring camps and other programs.
- Trail Locations: The various mountain biking trails used include various regional and state parks that are researched and well suited for mountain biking in both Santa Clara and San Mateo counties, in the Bay area of California.
- What To Bring: All riders will need to bring their own water, healthy snacks and lunch for each day.
- What To Wear: Riders should dress appropriately to the weather conditions for each day of camp.
- MTBX Expert Coaches: Lukas Swidler, Director and Staff.
Spring Break Camp Video