Spring Break Mountain Biking Camps
MTBX offers Spring Break Mountain Biking Camps in the Bay Area. Our camps introduce mountain bike riders to the best trails and pump tracks in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties in the Bay area of California! Spring Break Camps are for kids ages 10 to 15 with skill levels from intermediate to advanced and prior trail riding experience. MTBX Spring Break camps are made up of small groups of up to 10 – 12 riders per group. Spring Break Camp riders will learn new biking skills, learn train etiquette and safety, improve their physical stamina and self-confidence while they explore the very best mountain biking trails and make new friends! Groups are supervised by expert Coaches as well as experienced staff. Contact us for more information!
Registration Opens About 1 Month Prior
Spring Break Camps are on a Monday – Friday.
This camp allows for booking 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 full days of camp.
About MTBX Spring Break Mountain Biking Camps
We offer Spring Break Mountain Biking Camps with drop offs in the Palo Alto area. Our Spring Break Camp staff includes highly skilled expert MTBX Director plus other staff with many years of biking experience. Your rider will improve their physical riding ability, stamina and confidence level in an outdoor environment that is both fun, safe and closely supervised by the MTBX Director and staff.
- Cost: see Booking calendar for rates and exact dates. This camp allows for booking 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days.
- Group Size: Riders are limited to a maximum of 10 riders per group.
- Hours: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm daily; 6 hours per day.
- Drop Off Location: This is a parent drop off and pick up camp at Mitchell Park Playground, Palo Alto.
- Required Equipment: Each rider must have their own mountain bike and helmet.
- Riding Locations: The mountain biking trails used include various regional and state parks and pump tracks that are well suited for mountain biking in Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and San Mateo counties, in the Bay area of California.
- Safety: We follow safety guidelines for all our camps and other programs.
- What To Bring: All riders will need to bring their own water, healthy snacks and lunch for each day.
- What To Wear: Riders should dress appropriately to the weather conditions for each day of camp.
- MTBX Expert Coaches: Lukas Swidler, Director and Staff.
Watch The Spring Break Camp Video