July 24 - July 29, 2023
MTBX offers the amazing opportunity to experience Overnight Mountain Biking Camps for kids ages 10 to 17 with advanced skill level and prior trail riding experience. The camp includes daily rides and camping outdoors during the summer. The camp locations for this summer include beautiful and unique settings with amazing mountain biking trails and natural beauty in Southern California.
All participants must fill out an online application to be considered for MTBX Overnight Camp. Our application process is competitive with applicants accepted from all over North America (Canada, Mexico and USA).
Riders must have participated in a minimum of one week of summer camp or a private ride prior, in order to qualify for an Overnight Camp. Campers must be very confident and comfortable camping outdoors, away from home in tents in outdoor settings.
All meals included!
Professional photos, drone footage and end-of-week edited music video
Snow Summit Bike Park, Malibu Beach Day and Santa Paula Punch Bowls Hike
See for Yourself and Check out the 2022 Camp Video!
Instructors: Highly trained, certified and expert riders
Private Camping: MTBX obtains permits to private camp sites
Transportation: Safe and professional licensed CDL drivers
Overnight Camp Details
- Camp Location: Southern California
- Dates: July 24 – July 29 (Monday – Saturday)
- Departure Time and Location: Campers depart at 8 am on the day of departure and return by 3 pm of the day of return. Drop off/ pick up is in the Los Gatos area and will be advised on registration.
- Meals: All inclusive – 3 meals daily, eaten in local restaurants en route to riding locations as needed and cooked at the campsite plus water, beverages and snacks. All food is provided and prepared meals are cooked outdoors during camp by the MTBX Staff and participants.
- Daily Camp Schedule: Includes preparing and cooking daily meals outdoor as a group, transportation to daily group trail rides and/or local jump parks and other group activities. Campers will relax by the camp fires under the stars and sleep outdoors in tents at the campsite.
- Outdoor Camping Gear: Personal sleeping gear is required. 1-2 person tent, sleeping pad, warm sleeping bag and pillow. Riders will need rain gear, outdoor clothing, swim suit and towel, other clothing appropriate to riding in the location and according to expected weather conditions.
- Riding Trails: Many trails selected are full day rides. They can last up to 5-8 hours on the trail ranging from 8 – 20 miles and 2,000 – 3,500 feet elevation gain. Shorter rides are also scheduled with activities so that no one gets burnt out.
- Other Activities: Additional outdoor activities include: jump parks, swimming, etc.
- MTBX Camping List: What to bring for overnight mountain biking camps is provided to all riders.