Thanksgiving Week Mountain Biking Camps
MTBX offers Thanksgiving Camp is in late November in the Bay Area. Our camps introduce mountain bike riders to the best trails and pump tracks in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties in the Bay area of California! Thanksgiving Camp is for kids ages 10 to 15 with skill levels from intermediate to advanced and prior trail riding experience.
Our Thanksgiving Week Camps are made up of small groups of up to 10 – 12 riders per group. Riders will learn new biking skills, learn train etiquette and safety, improve their physical stamina and self-confidence while they explore the very best mountain biking trails and make new friends! The various mountain biking trails used include various regional and state parks that are researched and well suited for mountain biking in both Santa Clara and San Mateo counties, in the Bay area of California. Groups are supervised by expert Instructors/Coaches as well as experienced staff. Contact us for more information. Book here.
Registration Opens About 1 Month Prior
Thanksgiving Week Camp is on a Monday – Friday.
This camp allows for booking 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 full days of camp.
About MTBX Thanksgiving Week Mountain Biking Camps
We offer Thanksgiving Week Mountain Biking Camps with drop offs in the Palo Alto area. Our Thanksgiving Week Mountain Biking Camp team includes highly skilled experts and enthusiastic Mountain Biking Director plus other staff with many years of biking experience. Your child will improve their physical riding ability, stamina and confidence level in an outdoor environment that is both fun, safe and well supervised by our expert team.
- Cost: see Booking calendar for prices and exact dates. This camp allows for booking 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days.
- Group Size: Riders are limited to a maximum of 10 – 12 riders per group.
- Drop Off Location: This is a parent drop off and pick up camp. The location will be provided after registration. Campers are dropped off at a convenient location by parents and taken by van to various trail locations.
- Required Equipment: Each rider must have their own mountain bike and helmet.
- Safety: We follow safety guidelines for all our spring camps and other programs.
- Trail Locations: The various mountain biking trails used include various regional and state parks that are researched and well suited for mountain biking in Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and San Mateo counties, in the Bay area of California.
- What To Bring: All riders will need to bring their own water, healthy snacks and lunch for each day.
- What To Wear: Riders should dress appropriately to the weather conditions for each day of camp.
- MTBX Expert Coaches: Lukas Swidler, Director and Staff.