Winter Break Mountain Biking Camps
MTBX offers Winter Break Mountain Biking Camps in the Bay Area. Our camps introduce mountain bike riders to the best trails and pump tracks in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties in the Bay area of California! Winter Break Mountain Biking Camp are for kids ages 10 to 15 with skill levels from intermediate to advanced and prior trail riding experience. Our Winter Break camps are made up of small groups of up to 10 – 12 riders per group. Groups are supervised by expert MTBX Director as well as experienced staff. Contact us for more information!
About MTBX Winter Break Mountain Biking Camps
We offer Winter Break Mountain Biking Camps with drop offs in the Palo Alto area. Our coaching team includes highly skilled experts and enthusiastic Mountain Biking Director plus other staff with many years of biking experience. Your child will improve their physical riding ability, stamina and confidence level in an outdoor environment that is both fun, safe and well supervised by our expert team. Winter Break Camp riders will learn new biking skills, learn train etiquette and safety, improve their physical stamina and self-confidence while they explore the very best mountain biking trails and make new friends!
- Dates: December and January – contact us for more information.
- Cost: see Booking Calendar for costs
- Participants: Riders are limited to a maximum of 10 to 12 riders.
- Times: 9 am to 3:00 pm daily, Monday through Friday for 5 consecutive days.
- This camp allows for booking either 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 individual days or the full week.
- Camp Times: Includes staff supervision 6 hours per day, a total 30 hours per week in a FUN outdoor biking camp setting.
- Drop Off Location: This is a parent drop off and pick up camp. The location will be provided after registration. Campers are dropped off at a convenient location by parents and taken by van to various trail locations.
- Required Equipment: Each rider must have their own mountain bike and helmet.
- What To Bring: All riders will need to bring their own water, healthy snacks and lunch for each day.
Riders should dress appropriately to the weather conditions.
- What To Wear: Riders should dress appropriately to the weather conditions for each day of camp.
- Safety: We follow COVID-19 and safety guidelines for all our camps and other programs.
- Trail Locations: The various mountain biking trails used include various regional and state parks that are researched and well suited for mountain biking in Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Mateo counties, in the Bay area of California.
- MTBX Expert Coaches: Lukas Swidler, Director and Staff.