Winter Break Mountain Biking Camps
MTBX offers Winter Break Mountain Biking Camps in the Bay Area. Our camps introduce mountain bike riders to the best trails and pump tracks in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties in the Bay area of California! Winter Break Mountain Biking Camp are for kids ages 10 to 15 with skill levels from intermediate to advanced and prior trail riding experience. Our Winter Break camps are made up of small groups of up to 10 – 12 riders per group. Groups are supervised by expert MTBX Director as well as experienced staff. Contact us for more information!
Registration Opens About 1 Month Prior
Winter Break Camps are on a Monday – Friday.
This camp allows for booking 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 full days of camp.
About MTBX Winter Break Mountain Biking Camps
We offer Winter Break Mountain Biking Camps with drop offs in the Palo Alto area. Our coaching team includes highly skilled experts and enthusiastic Mountain Biking Director plus other staff with many years of biking experience. Your child will improve their physical riding ability, stamina and confidence level in an outdoor environment that is both fun, safe and well supervised by our expert team. Winter Break Camp riders will learn new biking skills, learn train etiquette and safety, improve their physical stamina and self-confidence while they explore the very best mountain biking trails and make new friends!
- Dates: See booking calendar for dates and booking policies. This camp allows for booking 1, 2 or 3 days.
- Cost: See Booking calendar for rates and exact dates.
- Group Size: Riders are limited to a maximum of 10 riders per group.
- Hours: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm daily; 6 hours per day.
- Drop Off Location: This is a parent drop off and pick up camp at Mitchell Park Playground, Palo Alto.
- Required Equipment: Each rider must have their own mountain bike and helmet.
- Riding Locations: The mountain biking trails used include various regional and state parks and pump tracks that are well suited for mountain biking in Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and San Mateo counties, in the Bay area of California.
- Safety: We follow COVID-19 and safety guidelines for all our camps and other programs.
- What To Bring: All riders will need to bring their own water, healthy snacks and lunch for each day.
- What To Wear: Riders should dress appropriately to the weather conditions for each day of camp.
- MTBX Expert Coaches: Lukas Swidler, Director and Staff.