Labor Day Weekend Mountain Biking Camp
MTBX offers an exciting Labor Day Weekend Mountain Biking Day Camp for kids ages 10 to 15 with skill levels from intermediate to advanced and prior trail riding experience. Our camps are made up of small groups of up to 10 riders per group. Groups are supervised by expert an Instructors/Coach as well as experienced staff. Contact us for more information. Book here now!
Labor Day Weekend Camp is September – Saturday, Sunday & Monday.
MTBX Labor Day Weekend Camp is a parent drop off and pick up daily.
Drop off is by 9:00 am and pick up at 3:00 pm at:
Mitchell Park Playground
600 East Meadow Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94306
Meet at the parking lot near the bathrooms.
About MTBX Labor Day Camp
Our MTBX Camp Director and staff are highly skilled experts and enthusiastic instructors all with many years of biking experience. Your rider will improve in their physical riding ability, stamina and confidence level in an outdoor environment that is both fun, safe and well supervised by our team!
Information About Labor Day Weekend Mountain Biking Camp
- Cost: see Booking calendar for rates and exact dates.
- Participants: Riders are limited to a maximum of 10 riders per group.
Register now to reserve your space, they will go fast!
- Times: 9 am to 3:00 pm daily.
- Drop Off Location: This is a parent drop off and pick up camp at Mitchell Park Playground, Palo Alto.
- Required Equipment: Each rider must have their own mountain bike and helmet.
- What To Bring: All riders will need to bring their own water, healthy snacks and lunch for each day.
- What To Wear: Riders should dress appropriately to the weather conditions for each day of camp.
- MTBX Expert Coaches: Lukas Swidler, Director and Staff.
- MTBX Camps are for kids ages 10 to 15 with skill levels from intermediate to advanced and prior trail riding experience.
- Cost includes 3 consecutive days of camp.
- Camp days are Labor Day weekend – Saturday, Sunday & Monday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm daily.
- Drop Off & Pick Up: Campers are dropped off and picked up daily at a convenient location in Palo Alto by parents and taken by van to various trail locations.
- MTBX Labor Day Camp include staff supervision for 6 hours per day, a total 18 hours in an exciting outdoor biking camp setting.
- MTBX Labor Day Camp riders will learn new biking skills, learn trail etiquette and safety, improve their physical stamina and self-confidence while they explore the very best mountain biking trails and make new friends!
- The mountain biking trails used include various regional and state parks and pump tracks that are well suited for mountain biking in both Santa Clara and San Mateo counties, in the Bay area of California.
- We follow COVID-19 safety guidelines for all our summer camps and other programs.