MTBX offers exciting outdoor Summer Mountain Biking Day Camps for kids ages 10 to 15 with skill levels from intermediate to advanced and prior trail riding experience. Our camps are made up of small groups of up to 10 riders per group. Groups are supervised by expert an Instructors/Coach as well as experienced staff. We offer summer mountain biking camps with a drop off in the Palo Alto area. Our MTBX Director and staff are highly skilled experts and enthusiastic instructors, all with many years of biking experience. Summer Camp riders will learn new biking skills, learn trail etiquette and safety, improve their physical stamina and self-confidence while they explore the very best mountain biking trails and make new friends! Your rider will improve in their physical riding ability, stamina and confidence levels in an outdoor environment that is both fun, safe and well supervised by our team. Contact us for more information.
Registration opens March 1 for Summer Mountain Biking Camps. Summer Camps begin June 5, 2022 and continue through early August, 2022.
MTBX Summer Camp area parent drop off and pick up daily. This year we offer two location (for Palo Alto Area and Los Gatos Area)
Drop off is by 9:00 am and pick up at 3:00 pm at:
TBAInformation About MTBX Summer Mountain Biking Day Camps
- Cost: see Booking Calendar for pricing, booking policies and summer camp dates.
- Dates: Summer camps are consecutive weeks in June, July and August.
- Booking: See the Booking Calendar for exact dates for booking camps.
- Camps: Summer Camps are for kids ages 10 to 15 with skill levels from intermediate to advanced and prior trail riding experience. Note: Overnight Camps have different prices, contact us for information.
- Camp Hours: Summer Camps include close staff supervision for 6 hours per day, a total 30 hours per week in an exciting outdoor biking camp setting.
- Camp Times: Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm daily.
- Campers: Riders are limited to a maximum of 10 riders per group.
- Drop Off & Pick Up Location: This is a parent drop off and pick up camp with the location at Mitchell Park Playground, Palo Alto.
- Required Equipment: Each rider must have their own mountain bike and helmet.
- Safety: We follow COVID-19 safety guidelines for all our summer camps and other programs.
- Trails Ridden: The mountain biking trails used include various regional and state parks and pump tracks that are well suited for mountain biking in Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and Mateo counties, in the Bay area of California.
- Travel To Trails: MTBX transportation is provided for riders to and from the trails each day.
- What To Bring: All riders will need to bring their own water, healthy snacks and lunch for each day.
- What To Wear: Riders should dress appropriately to the weather conditions for each day of camp.
- MTBX Expert Coaches: Lukas Swidler, Director and Staff.
Summer Camp 2021 Video
MTBX Camp Photos