Summer Mountain Biking Camps
MTBX offers exciting outdoor Summer Mountain Biking Day Camps for kids ages 10 to 15 with skill levels from intermediate to advanced and prior trail riding experience. Our camps are made up of small groups of up to 10 riders per group. Groups are supervised by expert an Instructors/Coach as well as experienced staff. Contact us for more information. Book here now!
Summer Camp 2021 Video
Summer Day Camps are June 7 to August 6, from Monday – Friday.
MTBX transportation is provided for riders to and from the trails each day.
MTBX Labor Day Weekend Camp is a parent drop off and pick up daily.
Drop off is by 9:00 am and pick up at 3:00 pm at:
Mitchell Park Playground
600 East Meadow Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94306
Meet at the parking lot near the bathrooms.
About MTBX Summer Mountain Biking Camps 2021
We offer summer mountain biking camps with a drop off in the Palo Alto area. Our MTBX Director and staff are highly skilled experts and enthusiastic instructors, all with many years of biking experience. Your rider will improve in their physical riding ability, stamina and confidence level in an outdoor environment that is both fun, safe and well supervised by our team!
- Camps are for kids ages 10 to 15 with skill levels from intermediate to advanced and prior trail riding experience.
- Cost is per rider is $525 for 5 consecutive days of camp per weekly session.
- Camp days are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm daily.
- Campers are dropped off at a convenient location by parents and taken by van to various trail locations.
- MTBX Summer Camps include close staff supervision for 6 hours per day, a total 30 hours per week in an exciting outdoor biking camp setting.
- Summer Camp riders will learn new biking skills, learn trail etiquette and safety, improve their physical stamina and self-confidence while they explore the very best mountain biking trails and make new friends!
- The mountain biking trails used include various regional and state parks and pump tracks that are well suited for mountain biking in both Santa Clara and San Mateo counties, in the Bay area of California.
- We follow COVID-19 safety guidelines for all our summer camps and other programs.
Information About Summer Mountain Biking Day Camps
- Cost: $525 per rider.
- Note: Overnight Camps have different prices, contact us for information.
- Participants: Riders are limited to a maximum of 10 riders per group.
Register now to reserve your space, they will go fast!
- Times: 9 am to 3:00 pm daily.
- Drop Off & Pick Up Location: This is a parent drop off and pick up camp with the location at Mitchell Park Playground, Palo Alto.
- Required Equipment: Each rider must have their own mountain bike and helmet.
- What To Bring: All riders will need to bring their own water, healthy snacks and lunch for each day.
- What To Wear: Riders should dress appropriately to the weather conditions for each day of camp.
- MTBX Expert Coaches: Lukas Swidler, Director and Staff.
MTBX Summer Mountain Biking Day Camp Dates
Monday through Friday from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm daily
- Summer Camp Week starts June 7 – June 11 – BOOK HERE
- Summer Camp Week starts June 14 – June 18 – BOOK HERE
- Summer Camp Week starts June 21 – June 25 – BOOK HERE
- Summer Camp Week starts June 28 – July 2 – BOOK HERE
- Summer Camp Week starts July 5 – July 9 – BOOK HERE
- Summer Camp Week starts July12 – July 16 – BOOK HERE
- Summer Camp Week starts July 19 – July 23 – BOOK HERE
- 5 Day Mountain Biking Camp at Tahoe National Forest, near Truckee, CA.
This overnight camp is Monday July 26 to Friday July 30 for $675.
Complete application here. Contact us for more overnight camp information.
- Summer Camp Week starts August 2 – August 6 – BOOK HERE