Summer Mountain Biking Camps
MTBX offers exciting outdoor Summer Mountain Biking Camps for children entering 3rd grade through 8th grade with a variety of skill levels from beginners to advanced riders. Our camps are made up of small groups of up to 10 to 12 riders per group. Groups are supervised by expert an Instructors/Coach as well as experienced summer staff. Contact us for more information!
Registration Will Open After March 1, 2021 for Summer Mountain Biking Camps.
Summer Camp 2021 will begin in mid-June and go for 9 consecutive weeks until mid-August.
Check back for details! Space is limited and summer camp spots will fill up quickly.
About MTBX Summer Mountain Biking Camps
We offer summer mountain biking camps with drop offs in Palo Alto and Los Gatos (California) areas. Our Summer Camp staff includes highly skilled experts and enthusiastic Mountain Biking Instructors plus summer staff with many years of biking experience. Your child will improve their physical riding ability, stamina and confidence level in an outdoor environment that is both fun, safe and well supervised by our expert staff.
- Cost is per rider for 5 consecutive days of camp per weekly session.
- Camp days are Monday through Friday, 9 am to 3 pm daily.
- Campers are dropped off at a convenient location by parents and taken by van to various trail locations.
- Camp includes staff supervision 6 hours per day, a total 30 hours per week in a FUN outdoor biking camp setting.
- Campers are grouped by age and ability for the optimum experience for participants.
- Summer Camp riders will learn new biking skills, learn train etiquette and safety, improve their physical stamina and self-confidence while they explore the very best mountain biking trails and make new friends!
- The mountain biking trails used include various regional and state parks and pump tracks that are well suited for mountain biking in both Santa Clara and San Mateo counties, in the Bay area of California.
- We follow safety and COVID-19 guidelines for all our summer camps and other programs.