About MTBX Jump Clinics
Get ready for some awesome fun! MTBX offers exciting Jump Clinics in the Bay Area! This event is for kids ages 8 to 15 with skill levels from beginner, to intermediate and advanced riders. Come join us at a clinic and improve jump skills and confidence. MTBX Clinics are made up of small groups. Groups are supervised by an expert MTBX Director as well as experienced staff. Contact us for more information. MTBX offers a unique opportunity for riders to improve their jump skills! Join us for an exciting clinic supervised by the MTBX Director and Staff with many years of expert biking experience who enjoy coaching your rider to improve their jumping skills at local pump tracks. Your rider will learn and have the opportunity to practice new jump techniques, build confidence and have fun with friends!
- Time: 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm (2.5 hours per clinic.)
- Cost: $75 per rider. Riders are ages 8 to 15 from beginner, to intermediate and advanced riders.
- Drop Off Location: Calabazas Pump Track, San Jose, CA. All Jump Clinics are a parent drop off and pick up event.
- Food & Fun: MTBX provides snacks and prizes for all participants.
- Required Equipment: Each rider must have their own mountain bike and helmet.
- What To Bring: All riders will need to bring their own water and healthy snacks.
- What To Wear: Riders should dress appropriately to the weather condition
- Safety: We follow safety guidelines for all our clinics, camps and other programs.
- MTBX Expert Coaches: Lukas Swidler, Director and Staff.