Mountain Biking Jump Clinics
Get ready for some AWESOME JUMP CLINIC FUN! MTBX offers exciting Jump Clinics in the Bay Area! This event is for kids ages 8 – 15 with skill levels from beginner, to intermediate and advanced riders who want to improve their jump skills. MTBX Clinics are made up of small groups. Groups are supervised by an expert Instructor/Coach as well as experienced staff. Contact us for more information! Book here now!
Registration is open now for MTBX Clinics!
Register now! Space is limited and spots will fill up quickly.
About MTBX Jump Clinics 2021
MTBX clinic supervision is our Mountain Biking Director plus staff with many years of biking experience who enjoy coaching your rider to improve their jumping skills at local pump tracks. Your rider will learn and have the opportunity to practice new jump techniques, build confidence and have fun with friends!
September Jump Clinics: Friday September 3 and Friday September 24 from 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm.
October Jump Clinics: Friday October 1 and Friday October 14 from 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Time: 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm (2.5 hours per session)
- Cost: $75 per rider.
- Participants: Limited to a maximum of 20 riders. Register now spots will go fast!
- Location: Calabazas Pump Track, San Jose, CA.
- Drop Off Location: All Jump Clinics are a parent drop off and pick up event.
- Required Equipment: Each rider must have their own mountain bike and helmet.
- What To Bring: All riders will need to bring their own water and healthy snacks.
- What To Wear: Riders should dress appropriately to the weather conditions.
- We follow COVID-19 and safety guidelines for all our clinics, camps and other programs.
- MTBX Expert Coaches: Lukas Swidler, Director and Staff.