Ride Like An Expert™ with MTBX!
MTBX offers a wide variety of year round mountain biking camps in the Bay Area of California for kids ages 10 to 15 with skill levels from intermediate to advanced and prior trail riding experience.
We coach your child or teen rider to new levels of riding skills while they enjoy fresh air and outdoor adventures with friends! MTBX is rated #1 in enthusiasm and parent satisfaction! We offer you the best mountain biking expert Coach and staff for your rider to make it a positive, confidence building experience.
Read testimonials from many satisfied parents whose kids have experienced the great outdoors on their mountain bikes, riding the most beautiful trails – and had a blast with friends!
Information About MTBX Mountain Biking Camps
- Cost: see Booking calendar for rates and exact dates.
- Group Size: Riders are limited to a maximum of 10 riders per group.
- Hours: 9 am to 3:00 pm daily in an exciting outdoor biking camp setting.
- Drop Off Location: This is a parent drop off and pick up camp at Mitchell Park Playground, Palo Alto.
- Required Equipment: Each rider must have their own mountain bike and helmet.
- Riding Locations: The mountain biking trails used include various regional and state parks and pump tracks that are well suited for mountain biking in both Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and San Mateo counties, in the Bay area of California.
- Safety: We follow COVID-19 safety guidelines for all our camps and other programs.
- What To Bring: All riders will need to bring their own water, healthy snacks and lunch for each day.
- What To Wear: Riders should dress appropriately to the weather conditions for each day of camp.
- MTBX Expert Coaches: Lukas Swidler, Director and Staff.